Watermelon is one of my favourite flavours in summer and and by putting a twist on a classic, you can enjoy a pretty pink drink that is light and refreshing
- ½ cup watermelon, seedless and cut into 2cm x 2cm cubes
- 1 ounce of fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces vodka
- 3 ounces watermelon juice
- 3 ounces of cranberry juice
- Freeze the watermelon cubes for a minimum of 6 hours or ideally overnight.
- Fill a shaker with ice. Add the lime juice, vodka, cranberry juice and watermelon juice and shake well until frosty.
- Add the frozen watermelon cubes to the glasses and pour the cocktail over them.
Please follow and share: